International StartUp 360° MBA
Start as Thinkers, Graduate as Entrepreneurs
Glocal - MA in International
Local action. Global Impact.
Help shape the foundations for international development by exploring and working in the fields of poverty, global inequality, gender, and more.
Over the course of the 18-month program, students will participate in a 4-month internship at local or international organizations that specialize in relevant areas of community development work such as agriculture, public health, education, advocacy, etc.
Students will choose between two specialized tracks: research or gender and development.
- Community Building: An infrastructure for development
- International Development in Practice: Approaches, Challenges and Skills
- Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
Please note: Internship-related costs are not covered by the program tuition though some financial assistance may be provided.
1. A BA with an average of 80 and above, from a recognized university
2. English proficiency
3. Experience in social activism or community work
Please note: Additional credentials and information may be requested from you upon admission.
Student Life at the Hebrew University
- Be part of a welcoming community of students from over 100 countries
- Courses are designed to offer a small group setting for more personalized education
- Participate in international student associations and social forums
- Network with professional alumni from around the world
Why the Hebrew University of Jerusalem?
- As one of the top 100 universities in the world, we boast a faculty of world-renowned lecturers
- Jerusalem offers a backdrop of diverse cultures, a vibrant social scene, and international landmarks
- In the heart of the StartUp Nation, Jerusalem is filled with inspiring innovation and technological advancements