International StartUp 360° MBA
Start as Thinkers, Graduate as Entrepreneurs
Our full-time MBA allows you to gain the leadership skills, executive aptitude, and global perspective necessary to join the international high-tech ecosystem.
Over the course of the 1-year program, students will participate in internships that will enable them to analyze business processes while gaining experience at leading technological and consulting firms.
Your studies will culminate with a 6-week Trans-Disciplinary Innovation Program (TIP) during which you will be mentored by academic experts and professionals to develop, build, and eventually pitch your own idea.
- Art and Science of Negotiation
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Venture Capital Management
- Crowdfundin g and Alternative Markets
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Emerging Markets Strategy
Students who register between April 16th and May 10th will be awarded a discount of $1,000.
1. A BA with an average of 80 and above, from a recognized university
2. English proficiency
3. GMAT/GRE scores (quantitative score only)
Please note: Additional credentials and information may be requested from you upon admission.
Student Life at the Hebrew University
- Be part of a welcoming community of students from over 100 countries
- Courses are designed to offer a small group setting for more personalized education
- Participate in international student associations and social forums
- Network with professional alumni from around the world
Why the Hebrew University of Jerusalem?
- As one of the top 100 universities in the world, we boast a faculty of world-renowned lecturers
- Jerusalem offers a backdrop of diverse cultures, a vibrant social scene, and international landmarks
- Located in the heart of the StartUp Nation, Jerusalem is filled with inspiring innovation and technological advancements